8) TO MARS – AND BEYOND, by Wellwood Beall
12) HOW A SATELLITE IS MADE. by John Bublowsky
15) BREAKING THE SPACE BARRIER. by Otto O. Binder
20) WHAT I BELIEVE, by Wernher won Braun
22) FISHING FOR MISSILES, by Erie Moulton
26) GETTING AROUND — WHEN WE GET THERE, by Willy Ley
28) EYES IN ORBIT, by Ralph Tenner
30) AFTER SATURN – WHAT? by Edwlrd Bellen
A compilation of every major event in astro-science from 1926 to date
38) INTERPLANETARY FLIGHT: A SYSTEMS ANALYSIS, by Krafft A. Ehricke
Issue has been scanned with OCR software, making it searchable for text and phrases. Due to the variability of OCR accuracy, no warranty is expressed or implied regarding the ability to successfully locate specific words or phrases in the texts.
Purchaser agrees to use the download for personal use only, and agrees not to redistribute, republish, host, copy, lend, or otherwise distribute the downloaded issue to any other parties.